New Update For Minecraft
After Microsoft bought Minecraft for about $2.5 Billion, they’ve been constantly working on it to both make the game better and increase their revenue. Great examples of their work are the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft along with the ever improving Pocket Edition. Microsoft has revealed some exciting features regarding the 0.12.1 update for the Windows 10 Minecraft Edition beta.
This update is also the biggest in history of the Pocket Edition
The upcoming beta update for Minecraft’s Windows 10 Edition is packed with several new features which are slowly taking it closer to its PC counterpart.
- Support for upto 5 player local network cross-play (Windows 10 Edition and Pocket Edition )
- Support for upto 5 player multiplayer over Xbox Live
Pocket Edition Features
- Revamped touch controls
- Controller support
- Controller mapping screen
- Enhanced weather effects (like the ones on the Windows 10 Edition Beta, including snow accumulation and directional rain)
- New things to build and potions to brew
- Golems and Ocelots
- The Nether dimension
- Ability to sneak and sprint